Friday, October 8, 2010

back to the future?

I’ve been having a text conversation with a potential home seller for about the possibility of bringing a prospective buyer to see their property. The conversation has progressed to the point that I now have a scheduled appointment to bring that buyer to tour the property in the near future. Just this morning I received a text from the owner that essentially said this, “Bring me an offer for ‘x’ amount, no low-ball offers!”

To which I replied, “ I can bring you an offer for that amount if you can supply the 1.21 gigowatts of power required to transport us all back in time to the year 2006”. Now, I’m not quite sure how that went over on the other end, but I still have an appointment for this Saturday. I’m confident that all will be fine…

No comments:

Post a Comment